Since 2006 ENERGY STREET equals Design, Construction and Project Management of photovoltaic systems, providing the best expertise currently available on the market, today. Thanks to the collaboration with qualified business partners, our company is able to provide excellent services to its customers, responding to the most diverse demands.
ENERGY STREET can intervene in any phase of the investment:
- Establishment of the company
- Identifying appropriate sites for green energy production
- Purchase of the land site for green energy production
- Mediation and assistance with the authorities in public administration
- Photovoltaic project development
- Obtainment of necessary permits for the building license
- Construction of photovoltaic system
- Accreditation to become a producer of energy from renewable sources
- Legal and accounting assistance
The suitable land site for a photovoltaic park has to satisfy the following requirements:
- is non-productive or has already been withdrawn from the agricultural circuit (on the land registry extracts and the cadastral document it must be written “curți construcții”)
- the land site should not be overshadowed
- the land site shall have a minimum slope
- good road access
- not too far from the medium-voltage line
Take into account for your investment that a photovoltaic panel has a lifespan of at least 30 years.
A rooftop installed photovoltaic system (industry, hotel, greenhouse, company parking, supermarket) brings you
the following advantages:
- the usability of the normally unexploited roof surface, is being enhanced
- extreme reliability since there are no mobile parts
- no negative environmental impact
- the solar roof doesn’t need a building permit
- the best gain is to exploit the produced electricity (self-consumption) and then sell the unused surplus
When the photovoltaic system does not exceed 27 kWp and is aimed at self-consumption, than it is regulated by law 220/2008 and 184/2018 (Prosumer). In this case, the selling price of the energy produced and not consumed equals the average price of the PZU exchange (Piață pentru Ziua Următoare) of the previous year.
The promotion of electricity production from renewable energy sources based on green certificates ended on December 31, 2016.
Only the produced electricity is being sold. The average sale price on the Energy Exchange in 2019 was around € 50 / MWh.
The price of electricity in Romania is one of the lowest in Europe. The price is expected to rise up to around 65 – 85 EUR / MWh in future.
PHOTOVOLTAIC CARPORT ESX01 WITH INTEGRATED ELECTRIC CAR CHARGER AND …
The solar photovoltaic parking of the future, the only one with cutting-edge functional features (photovoltaic canopy with electric car charger)
Piaţă Uniri 3
300085 Timișoara, România
+40 723 710190