ENERGY STREET can intervene in any phase of the investment for developing a photovoltaic plant in Romania:
- Establishment of the company
- Identifying appropriate lands for green energy production, for the design and construction of a photovoltaic system in Romania
- Purchase or land lease agreement for building the photovoltaic plant
- Mediation and assistance with the authorities in public administration
- Development of the photovoltaic plant in Romania
- Obtainment of the building permit to build the photovoltaic park
- Accreditation to become a producer of energy from renewable sources, photovoltaic
- Legal and accounting assistance
ENERGY STREET buys or leases agricultural lands of 4-5 hectares at a maximum distance of 500 meters from electric transformer station or buys or rents from 50 to 300 hectares, with the power line on the land or very near to an electric transformer station.
The desired power line is 110/220/400 kV.
Send your proposals and we will get back to you.
A rooftop installed photovoltaic system (industry, hotel, greenhouse, company parking, supermarket) brings you
the following advantages:
- the usability of the normally unexploited roof surface, is being enhanced
- extreme reliability since there are no mobile parts
- no negative environmental impact
- you can consume the electricity produced (self-consumption) and sell the remaining unused.
The promotion of electricity production from renewable energy sources based on green certificates ended on December 31, 2016.
Only the produced electricity is being sold. The sale price on the Energy Exchange https://www.opcom.ro//pp/grafice_ip/raportPIPsiVolumTranzactionat.php?lang=ro
PHOTOVOLTAIC CARPORT ESX01 WITH INTEGRATED ELECTRIC CAR CHARGER AND …
The solar photovoltaic parking of the future, the only one with cutting-edge functional features (photovoltaic canopy with electric car charger)
+40 723 710190